26 September 2019
Announcement no: 216-MPAO/IUL/2019/41
Invitation to submit an application for the following post:
- Applicants must be Maldivian
- Applicants must be between 16 - 25 years of age.
- Applicants must possess GCE Advance level Certificate
- MVR 300 per day attended to work
- Pension Contribution
Scope of Work
- Assist with reviewing various documents related to the ISO27001 Information Security Management System (ISMS).
- Assist in reviewing existing process documentation.
- Updating the ISMS related documents to the existing document management portal.
- Assist in mapping roles and responsibilities of the ISMS related process owners.
- Assist with preparing ISO 27001 audit-related artifacts and coordinate audit activities/remediation between business process owners.
- Positive can-do attitude with a curiosity to learn and improve.
- Bachelor's degree (or in progress towards a Bachelor's degree) in Information Systems, Business Administration, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Attention to detail and strong project management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication, and diplomacy.
- Writing skills.
- Familiarities with GSuite.
- Experience with working in various regulatory frameworks.
Application procedure and documents required
- Complete the Online Application form (Link: https://services.pension.gov.mv/forms/19)
- Submit CV and copies of the educational certificates and other documents
Duration of the interview and practical test
Date between 06th-07th October 2019
03rd October 2019 before 14:00Hrs
26th September 2019